Complete services, Minghui always considers more for our customers
In the pre-sales stage, Minghui can present customers with videos of machine employment.
In the after-sales stage, if the customers are not knowledgeable of how to operate the machine and need some training, we can send our engineers to provide one-week on-site free training, only needing to pay their tickets and accommodation.
Our warranty covers one year. Within the warranty, if there is anything wrong with the machine, not caused by improper manual operations or consumption of parts damage, Minghui can assign a maintenance operator for on-site maintenance for free.
If the machine failure arises by improper use or handling of the machine by the customer, he or she would be required to pay the wages, tickets, and accommodation of maintenance staff for on-site maintenance service.
Another option would be to send us an email or contact us via WeChat so we can accurately fit a solution to any problem with the products and, therefore, if needed, deliver the replacement parts.
The development aspect of label printing machines
- High speed and quality are the ongoing inclinations of the label printing process. Offset rotary printing is the primary production method. Flatten printing presses, and flatbed cylinder presses have become obsolete in Europe and America. With the location of offset rotary printing equipment, its price will decrease to the level of imported platen printing presses, which contributes to the significant expansion of offset rotary printing machines.
- Due to the diverse requirements of label products on appearance, anti-counterfeiting, and individuation, the combination of different printing methods guarantees optimal printing effects. Notably, the planographic, letterpress, flexographic, and screen-printing machines are an ideal choice to combine.
Every day, more and more designs and applications of the combined type of planographic, letterpress, flexographic, and screen-printing machines are being demanded. This method is one of the development directions that our label production equipment manufacturer strives to move forward.
- Further extension of post-press finishing line: including round knife die-cutting, punching, impression, hot stamping, laminating, embossing, composition, gluing, folding, cutting, slitting, etc. A flexible combination of different post-press processing units is available to provide a variety of high-speed roll-type, full-auto post-press processing methods.
- The new labels that enhance the label market: New technologies like RF Tag and In-Mould Label will promote the rise of appropriate markets, such as the associated materials and equipment. Some other supplies are high-way tickets, boarding checks, entrance tickets, and more.
- Digital printing joins the label printing industry. With the advancement of digital printing technology and the growth of its application fields, especially the development of matched post-press processing units, the prosperity of digital printing machines is just around the corner.
- Particular technologies are an excellent complement to the label printing process. Screen printing provides special printing effects like stereoscopic or frosted effects, which improve the quality of label products. New technologies like holographic positioning hot stamping, cold stamping, and laser die-cutting have also brought more approaches to printing factories and printing equipment producers.
How to solve the greasing problem during the printing process?
- Check the printing plate.
- Examine the PS plate and water to search for any malfunctioning. The pressure of water for rollers and dampening rollers also needs to be examined.
- Three factors may lead to the greasing problem.
First, the issue of the first printing plate. The handling method differs for CTP plate and PS plate
Second, excessive or greasy fountain solution. In this case, the fountain solution should be reconfigured according to the standards
Third, over emulsification of ink. New ink should be added after press cleaning. It’s also necessary to correctly adjust the water rollers and ink rollers. The operations adhering to standards will decrease the problems.
Benefits of screen printing
Special technologies are a satisfactory complement to the label printing process. Screen printing provides special printing effects like stereoscopic or frosted effects, which improves the grade of label products but lacks enough attention. New technologies like holographic positioning hot stamping, cold stamping, laser die-cutting have also brought more ideas for printing factories and printing equipment producers.
Trademark printing machines, also called sticky printing machines, are equipment for labels and wraps printing. The label printing and manufacturing equipment have drawn upon the advantages of different printing methods and post-press finishing technologies and have established an independent system to fit the diversified development in label applications.
Rotary printing machine
The rotary printing machine, also known as web press, has substrates (webs) that unwound on a continuous roll through the press to print. The offset rotary printing process stands on the fact that water and oil do not mix. In the context of a printing plate, the non-image area is hydrophilic, and the image area is hydrophobic. The ink is transferred from the plating plate to a rubber blanket, then to the printing surface. When the paper passes through the blanket and impression cylinder, the image transfers to both sides of the substrate.